Saturday, October 29, 2016

TRUST ME

29 October 2016

11:16 Hamad Medical Corporation -- Heart Hospital


Today he moved his hand, slightly moved his head, and changed his expression a bit while the physiotherapist stretched his hamstrings. This is the first time that he reacted with respect to his lower limbs. The therapist told me that he felt the pain that is why he did that.

Thank You, Lord God! I think now I understand your message yesterday...

"Honey, yesterday I showed you that he is improving. But he got too tired because I also wanted to show you that his body is not yet ready. I am healing his body one cell after another. Be patient my child, TRUST ME."
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/309904018082852882/


Thank You for not getting tired on me Lord God. Thank You for finding ways to communicate with me when I don't get or understand Your message correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment