Saturday, October 8, 2016

MIRACLES UNFOLD EVERY DAY

Yesterday I went to church, here in Qatar, with Jerome.  The homily was about God’s miraculous healing of the ten lepers (https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke%2017:11-19).

God is indeed powerful , and I am witnessing miracles day after day.
Please pray with me as I ask God’s mercy for the continuous healing of my husband, Glenn A. Bagtas.

All praises and glory be Yours forever Lord GOD.

Lord God, as You are the Only One who could heal leprosy, I believe that You are the Only One who saved Glenn when his heart stopped beating twice on September 26, 2016. You protected him during that car crash that not one scratch was found on his skin.  You sent help Lord God, at the time his heart stopped beating.  You used those people to revive him for 20 minutes LORD God, when they could otherwise just stopped and declared him dead after 10 minutes.  You made that angioplasty successful, Lord. And when his heart stopped for the second time that night, You again showed Your power by bringing him back after 23 minutes. 

Thank You, Lord God. I will forever praise and thank You.

Lord God, I believe that  You are the only one who can heal Glenn completely. You already defied science the day you saved him. Please, Lord God, carry him during this struggle. Calm his spirit, Lord.  Castaway his worries and fears.  Hold his heart and strengthen him to endure all these as you heal him. 

Continue to strengthen me, Lord God, as I wait until You decide that it is time for him to come back to me and our children.

I humbly ask for Glenn’s healing Lord God, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ Your Son.

Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment