Tuesday, April 2, 2019

I've Got You

Two days ago, I was able to finally access my icloud, which has been locked for more than two years due to forgotten passwords and codes and failed verification procedures.
Reading through my notes, I was transported back to Qatar in 2016-2017, only this time as a third person reading through "Honeylette's" mind.
While the pain is still the same and so real, what amazes me is her hope, surrender, and faith in God's plan.
Truly, as Ate MeAnn put it, "We'll never know that is God is all we need until God is all we've got."


https://www.pinterest.ph/pin/450922981416985103/?lp=true
"Thank You, Father, for saying, "Do not worry my child, I've got you."

"Thank You, Lord God, for reminding me that having faith in You will indeed make all things bearable and possible. Please hold us closer to Your heart during our down times, and do not let us go no matter how hard we struggle. Help us surrender to Your will and continue to live within it and not against it. Because surrendering in Your will means accepting all of Your provisions and putting You in charge in our life's battle, in Jesus name I pray. Amen."

No comments:

Post a Comment